1. The booking of a vehicle transfer is made by booking online at www.swissairport-transfer.com or by telephone. All bookings are subject to Swissairport-Transfer s Terms and Conditions.
2. Swissairport-Transfer shall confirm the availability of your requested journey via e-mail. If you do not receive our response within 24 hours of your enquiry please contact us at email@example.com or +4176 549 12 37
3. Payment is required at the time of booking via Bank Transfer, PayPal or Credit Card. Swissairport-Transfer shall provide confirmation of the details regarding your booking, either by e-mail or fax following payment. Such payment is strictly non-refundable except in circumstances where Swissairport-Transfer, due to causes beyond its control, cancels or, at it s absolute discretion, agrees to cancel the booking.
Prepayment by credit and debit card is available on request by telephone. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer.
4. When payment has been completed, Swissairport-Transfer shall send you a ticket voucher which must be presented to your driver for both your inbound and outbound journeys.
5. The destination and pickup addresses on your ticket voucher are the address to which you shall be delivered and picked up from. Should you wish to change these or any other details, this must be accomplished via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 days prior to your date of travel. Swissairport-Transfer is required to receive accurate details of your new destination so that we may ensure your journey is completed in an efficient and safe manner, and to avoid any delays or confusion when planning your trip.
You will not be charged for cancellations provided that you cancel within 48 hours before the booked transfer pickup time. After this period you will need to contact Swissairport-Transfer directly in order to make changes or to cancel your reservation. Swissairport-Transfer s terms and conditions will apply. General reservation cancellation policy:
a) If a booking is cancelled up to 48 hours before the booking date, no cancellation charges will be deducted.
b) If a booking is cancelled within 48 hours of the booking date, cancellation charges will be 20 percent of the total fare subject to the standard charges applied without any discounts.
c) Once booking done through an email or phone, will be considered as confirmed booking.
d) After the driver has departed to the pickup destination the full cost of the transfer will be applied.
6. Vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customers are wholly responsible for their luggage. Swissairport-Transfer shall not be liable for lost, damaged, or stolen luggage outside of our vehicle.
7. In principle, customers are limited to two items of luggage (one usual 20kg holiday luggage bag and one small hand luggage or carry-on bag), and a ski or snowboard bag. Any excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking.
Please inform us at the time of booking if you wish to travel with excess baggage. This is to ensure that the Swissairport-Transfer s vehicles can accommodate you. The passenger (you) shall be liable for all expenses incurred should additional vehicles be required to transport non-declared excess luggage.
8. Parents or chaperons (or friends over 18 years of age) of children and adolescents under the age of 18 years are responsible for the conduct of the minors while in the Swissairport-Transfer vehicles, and shall be held responsible for any damage caused by the aforementioned minors.
9. Seat belts must be worn by all passengers in all vehicles. In case of accident, Swissairport-Transfer liability is limited to the conditions of it s insurance contract.
10. Any damage caused to a vehicle by a customer must be paid for immediately. If the payment cannot or shall not be made, Swissairport-Transfer may be forced to take legal action against the customer(s) in question.
11. Smoking and consumption of alcohol are not permitted in Swissairport-Transfer vehicles.
12. Swissairport-Transfer has no responsibility for the eventuality of missed flights or connections due to bad weather conditions, traffic congestion, road accidents, acts of terrorism, or vandalism.
13. If Swissairport-Transfer fails for any reason within our control to deliver its passengers to their confirmed destination, Swissairport-Transfer at their discretion shall provide suitable transport such as a coach, train, private car, taxi etc. Any reimbursement made by Swissairport-Transfer for the costs of alternative means of transport incurred by the passenger to get to their ticketed destination shall not exceed the cost of getting to that destination by taxi.
14. Should the customer fail to show up at the specified location at the arranged time (excluding flight arrivals), and Swissairport-Transfer has not previously been informed, the driver will not wait for the customer more than 20 minutes.
15. Clients are asked to keep Swissairport-Transfer informed about all possible delays and changes to their scheduled flight. The driver will wait up to 45 minutes at no extra charge. If our driver has to wait over 45 minutes, a fee of 80 EUR/90 CHF for per hour for groups/individual(s) up to 8 passengers and 120 EUR/130 CHF for groups of more than 8 passengers shall be assessed.
Swissairport-Transfer provides no guarantee that the allocated driver will be able to for considerable periods of time. In the event our driver has to leave the airport prior to the arrival of passengers, passengers will be placed on the next available transfer. In case of no show without communication, or after the waiting period has ended, the full cost of your booked service will be forfeited.
16. In case of extremely adverse weather conditions, Swissairport-Transfer may be forced to explore other transport options for customers. This shall only arise when there is a substantial risk for the customer and driver involved in attempting the journey and this decision shall rest solely with the management of Swissairport-Transfer. Payments made to Swissairport-Transfer for vehicle transfer services shall be refunded in this event. Payment for any extra transport taken in lieu of Swissairport-Transfer are the responsibility of the customer, however Swissairport-Transfer shall happily provide documentation to aid the customer in claiming back any payments from their holiday insurance provider.
17. Should a customer order a special seat for a child or infant, Swissairport-Transfer shall supply such seat free of charge. Parents are also recommended to bring their own child seats to avoid any confusion
As per EU Directive 2003/20/EC the following applies:
Children must use the correct child seat until they are 135cm tall or age 12 (whichever they reach first). They then must wear an adult seatbelt. It is the driver’s responsibility to see that children are restrained correctly. However, there is an exemption for licensed vehicles, which can still carry children even if the correct child seat is not available. Children under 3 years of age, with or without child seat, still count towards the vehicle occupancy.
18. Customers are strongly encouraged to travel with holiday insurance cover. In the event one of the aforementioned causes for transfer delays occur, potentially leading to a missed flight or other such costly event, Swissairport-Transfer shall not be held liable to renumerate the customer for their financial losses. Swissairport-Transfer shall, however, provide documentation to the customer which may be used as proof to their insurance provider in order to recoup any money lost.
19. Intellectual Property Rights:
Copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights of the swissairport-transfer.com website are the sole property of Swissairport-Transfer and are protected by national and international regulations governing intellectual property. Use of our website content by third parties for any purpose other than booking transfers is prohibited, including the modification, subsequent publication and total or partial reproduction or representation of the same without the express consent of Swissairport-Transfer.
20. Any dispute between Swissairport-Transfer and the customer, if not resolved by mutual agreement, shall be referred to a mediator. However, if mediation is unsuccessful, the matter of the dispute shall be referred to a formal litigation process in the courts of Switzerland.
21. If booking is done through third party (travel agencies) and payment is still pending by the time the journey ends, then the customer will be liable to pay the full amount.